Aluminium composite material with a structured feel
ALUCOBOND® legno composite panels are real natural beauties: four different wood look finishes showcase wood at its most exclusive and a special coating adds a grainy structured feel to the surface. It makes the lively wood decors even more authentic and the wood grain pattern is not repeated, even in five-metre long panels.
ALUCOBOND® legno composite panels also display their powerful character: The flatness and flexural strength of these lightweight panels, mean ALUCOBOND® legno is ideal for numerous different facades – both in large formats or as narrow slats.
In addition, the panel’s diverse processing options ensure the greatest possible architectural scope. Panels can be folded into complex and multi-dimensional shapes and given a sharp and precise geometry using routing and folding. The extreme durability and weather resistance provided by ALUCOBOND® legno composite panels mean they outperform natural wood. The panels are resistant to fungus and rotting, and protected against moss growth and weathering. ALUCOBOND®legno is fully recyclable and demonstrates a high level of sustainability in the life cycle of the material.
Natural, versatile, durable
We love wood. And we also love sophisticated architecture. That was our reason for developing top-quality structured ALUCOBOND® Legno cladding panels, which combine all the natural beauty of wood and all the benefits of ALUCOBOND® aluminium composite panels.
ALUCOBOND® Legno advantages:
- low weight
- fire protection class A2 (non-combustible)
- excellent flatness and high flexural strength
- high level of flexural strength for both complex and tight bends, and three-dimensional and amorphous curvature
- versatile processing options using routing and folding techniques
- large variety of panel formats from very large to very small
- natural-looking, varied wood look with grainy structured feel
- easy clean surface
- light and UV resistance without losing colour
- Resistance to fungus, moss, decay and weathering light and UV
- extreme durability
- complete recyclability
ALUCOBOND® legno – premium wood