Aluminum-plastic panel construction process
1, measuring the payoff
1) According to the axis and the elevation line on the main structure, the installation position line of the support skeleton is accurately projected onto the main structure according to the design requirements.
2) All the embedded parts are shot out and re-measured.
3) The distribution error should be controlled when measuring the payout, not the error accumulation.
4) The measuring payout should be carried out with the wind not exceeding four levels. After the line is released, it should be checked in time to ensure the correctness of the verticality of the curtain wall and the position of the column.
2, install the connector
The connecting piece is welded and fixed to the embedded part on the main structure. When the embedded iron piece is not embedded in the main structure, the expansion bolt may be fixed on the main structure to be fixed with the connecting iron.
3, install the skeleton
1) Fix the rust-proof column to the connector by welding or bolting according to the position of the wire. At the time of installation, the height and center line position should be checked at any time for the large-area aluminum plate curtain wall skeleton column with large area and high layer height. The measuring instrument and the line drop must be used to measure the position to ensure the vertical and flatness of the skeleton vertical rod. The deviation of the column installation elevation should not exceed 3mm, the front and rear deviation of the axis should not exceed 2mm, the left and right deviation should not exceed 3mm; the deviation of the elevation of the adjacent two columns should not exceed 3mm, and the deviation of the maximum elevation of the same column should not be greater than 5mm, the distance between two adjacent vertical distances should not be greater than 2mm.
2) Install the joints and gaskets at both ends of the beam at the predetermined position of the column, and install them firmly. The joints should be tight; the horizontal deviation of the adjacent beams should not exceed 1mm. Deviation of the same level: when the width of a curtain wall is less than or equal to 35m, it should not be greater than 5mm; when the width of a curtain wall is greater than 35m, it should not be greater than 7mm.
4, install fireproof materials
High-quality fireproof cotton should be used, and the fire resistance period should meet the requirements of relevant departments. The fireproof cotton is fixed with a galvanized steel sheet. The fireproof cotton shall be continuously sealed on the vacant space between the floor and the metal plate to form a fireproof belt with no gaps in the middle.
5, install aluminum plate
Measure the pay-off line and fix the aluminum alloy plate finish on the steel frame block by block with bolts or bolts according to the construction drawing. A gap of 10 to 15 mm is left between the board and the board to adjust the installation error. When the metal plate is installed, the deviation of the left and right, up and down should not exceed 1.5mm.
6, processing the board seam
After cleaning the surface of the metal plate and the frame with a cleaning agent, immediately place a sealing strip or a weatherproof strip in the gap between the aluminum sheets, and then inject a silicone weatherproof sealant and the like, the glue is full, and there is no gap or bubble.
7, handle the curtain wall closing
The closing process can cover the end of the wallboard and the keel with a metal plate.
8, processing deformation joints
The treatment of deformation joints must first meet the needs of building expansion and settlement, and should also achieve decorative effects. It is common to use a heterogeneous gold plate and a neoprene belt system.
9, clean the board
Remove the sheet of adhesive tape and clean the board.
Aluminum composite panel installation steps
1, the board and board connection
The plastic aluminum plate is connected with another plastic aluminum plate or other material by rivets, bolts, screws, nails, and the like. However, since the surface of the plastic aluminum plate is aluminum, electrochemical corrosion occurs when it is joined to different metal materials. When the back side of the board is in contact with other materials, no surface treatment is required, but aluminum or stainless steel stud bolts or the like are used for the connection between the board or the board and other metal materials. When in contact with other different materials (such as steel plates), a protective layer of at least 25u thick should be placed between the plastic aluminum plate and the steel plate contact surface. A galvanized or insulating material can be used, such as a polyethylene insulating tape between the steel plate and the plastic aluminum plate.
2, prefabricated panels with Z-shaped aluminum angle
One side of the angle material is bonded to the back surface of the prefabricated plate with high-strength structural glue, and the middle side of the angle piece is connected with the bent edge of the plate by rivets to prepare a prefabricated plate on the upper wall.
Screw the pre-made prefabricated panels to the keel, taking care to adjust the panels to the same level and secure with rivets and self-tapping screws.