Cleaning and maintenance of aluminum composite panels
The baking finish of aluminum-plastic panel requires regular professional cleaning and maintenance. This kind of cleaning is not only to keep the wall of the building clean and beautiful, but to remove the dirt that has been damaged by the paint on the surface of the paint to ensure the long-term quality of the paint. Cleaning of the building wall should be carried out from top to bottom with manual or appropriate cleaning equipment. Do not use any corrosive items to scrub the painted surface.
The specific cleaning steps are as follows:
(1) first rinse the surface of the board with plenty of water;
(2) Gently wipe the surface with a soft cloth soaked with water-diluted detergent;
(3) Rinse the surface with plenty of water to wash away the waste;
(4) Check the board surface and wash it with detergent for the place that is not cleaned;
(5) Wash the board surface with clean water until the detergent is completely washed away. Do not clean the hot board surface when cleaning the aluminum-plastic board (temperature is above 40), because the excessive evaporation of moisture is harmful to the board surface paint. It is important to note that appropriate detergents should be used. A basic principle is to select detergents. Do not use strong alkaline detergents (such as sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide or sodium carbonate), strong acid detergent corrosive detergents, and paint-soluble detergents. In addition, before cleaning in a large area, it is best to select a small board for testing, and then officially start after confirming safety.